Help plan for better transportation in Skagit County!
Transportation projects should help meet the needs of the community. The Skagit 2045 Regional Transportation Plan is meant to guide transportation decisions in the Skagit region for the next 25 years, and to envision a better transportation system for the future.
The Skagit 2045 Plan update process is just beginning! Check back often to see what’s new, or subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Share your Opinion with us:
Map your Comments
How to use this interactive map:
- To post a comment, first select which category your comment would fall under. Category descriptions can be found below.
- Click and drag on the map to find the area you’d like to comment about. You can also zoom in and out on the map by clicking the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons.
- When you’ve found the right area, click the “Add Comment” button for more options. You may submit comments anonymously, or leave your name and contact information for us.
- Active Transportation: Walking, biking, skateboarding, wheelchairs, or any other type of human-sized travel
- Freight and Aviation: Comments related to commercial truck freight or rail freight, as well as commercial or recreational aviation and airports
- Infrastructure and Environment: Comments related to the natural environment or the quality of roadways, bridges, or other facilities
- Traffic Congestion: Issues related to slow moving traffic or traffic jams
- Traffic Safety: Includes any roadway where there are safety concerns
- Transit and Ferries: Bus transit or ferry service (WSDOT and Guemes ferry)
Who Should Participate?
If you’re reading this, we want your feedback! We want everyone to have a chance to share your voice when it comes to your transportation system.
Please share the transportation surveys, polls, and this website with your friends, family, and social networks to spread the word about the Plan!
How do I Participate?
Click on the survey buttons or links to provide your input. We will share the survey results in coming months, so stay tuned!
Just so you know:
- Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Don’t worry! Your information will remain private and your answers are anonymous.
- We only ask for personal information such as age, income, and race/ethnicity in order to track how successful we are in reaching all residents of Skagit County.
If you have any questions about surveys, polls, or the interactive map, contact us.