This policy applies to all comments posted on the Skagit 2045 website and affiliated virtual public engagement tools including ArcGIS Online comment maps and surveys.
Skagit Council of Governments (SCOG) uses virtual public engagement tools to promote and advertise opportunities for public input on planning processes. This website and its associated virtual public engagement tools are a limited public forum.
All content posted on this website, as well as promotional posts affiliated with this website, are public records and may be subject to public disclosure under RCW 42.56. Public disclosure requests should be directed to the SCOG Public Records Officer.
SCOG reserves the right to restrict and/or remove content that is deemed to be inappropriate, as described in Skagit County’s Social Media Policy or other applicable laws, rules, and regulations. The example list below is not intended to be all-inclusive. Examples of inappropriate content are:
* Content not topically related to a post
* Profane language or content
* Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination of any kind, or that targets protected classes
* Solicitations of commerce
* Conduct or encouragement of violence or illegal activity
* Information that may compromise the safety and/or security of the public and/or public systems
* Content that violates copyright law